Is your organization
- Struggling to reduce costly re-inspection of products?
- Exploring new technologies to improve your OEE?
- Wondering if you're getting the most out of your machines?
Now is the time to unlock the potential of Artificial Intelligence in visual inspection. Stevanato Group Vision AI – a secure, cloud-based platform featuring Deep Learning models – helps deliver enhanced inspection performances, increasing the detection rate while minimizing the false rejection rate.
We are with you all the way
For us, the journey is as important as the outcome. We support our customers to ensure the intelligent application of technology. A qualified team of vision and AI engineers provides data analysis with continuous support for tasks from image collection to model development and qualification.
- Enhanced inspection performance
- Increase of up to 99.9% in defect detection accuracy for both cosmetic and particle inspection – and tenfold reduction in false rejects
- Reduced costs
- Savings from avoiding gray item re-inspection and cutting time-consuming optimization/parametrization of machines
- Safe data sharing
- Secure protection of confidential data and full traceability, compliant with U.S. CFR 21 Part 11 and EU GMP Annex 11
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- A cloud approach avoids disk space limitations and high maintenance costs while protecting you against data leaks
A performing platform backed by qualified experts: SG Vision AI in a nutshell
Your data are always online and available. The certified cloud-based platform that stores images and data can work with any other cloud-based or on-premise system, allowing operators to handle images even if they are stored in the server.
Stevanato Group’s AI platform provides a seamless user experience with an -easy-to-use Graphical User Interface for data lake uploading, labeling and tool management.
Compliant with U.S. CFR 21 Part 11 and EU GMP Annex 11, the platform – based on Microsoft Azure platform - enables data sharing in a completely safe environment. Multifactor authentification and encrypted communication ensure complete access control and data security.
Continuous support is available for all platform capabilities throughout the process. Our experts assist you with a variety of tasks, including a labeling assistant tool to optimize timing for classification and new recipe development.
The platform features a wide range of statistics and visualizations (heat maps, confusion matrix, etc.) for model performance evaluation. You can track and monitor all processes through reports.