Summer is here! That means you might hear the dreaded words, “Surprise! We are coming to audit you!” Whether it’s a client, supplier, or regulatory agency calling for an audit, those words can strike fear in even the most organized companies. But not if you're prepared by taking these five action items now.
The FDA's proposed update to the Quality System Regulation that was originally released in 1996 references ISO 13485:2016 Medical devices — Quality management systems — Requirements for regulatory purposes, which is in its third edition. Let's take a closer look.
This article provides an overview on the five types of neuromodulation devices: spinal cord stimulation, deep brain stimulation, sacral nerve stimulation, vagus nerve stimulation, and gastric electric stimulation, as well as related market trends.
In the second of this two-part series, microbiology and contamination control specialists Vanessa Figueroa and Greg Gibb continue discussing best practices in contamination control strategies through the lens of the newly formalized provisions in the EU GMP Annex I. Discussion includes the elements typically found in a CCS, who in your company is responsible for developing the CCS, how often it needs to be evaluated, and more.
Benefits Of RFID For Medical Device OEMs
This guide will examine why OEMs are increasingly turning to integrated RFID to add value to their products in an increasingly crowded marketplace, and provide key applications for RFID in the medical device field.
RFID is increasingly being used in medical devices. OEMs can either develop their own RFID solution or partner with an experienced supplier - this guide provides guidance on finding a suitable partner, including what to look for in a supplier, case studies, and proprietary technologies.
While the medical device industry continues to evolve to accommodate lifesaving therapies, advancements in deterministic testing technologies ensure medical device packaging integrity and sterile delivery to the patient.
The article discusses recent advancements in piezo mechanics that are being utilized to improve precision and effectiveness in eye surgery procedures.
Boomerang projects in micro molding, where customers' projects return to the manufacturer for rework or modifications, present challenges due to design changes, quality issues, material-related challenges, and poor communication.
MED DEVICE ONLINE CONTENT COLLECTIONS
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are taking the life sciences world by storm. Do you know how to harness its power for your medical device? Check out our latest e-book which examines the opportunities AI and ML offer to both complement and supplement human intelligence in the medical device industry.More Content Collections
- Freudenberg Medical Utilizes VR Training In Catheter Manufacturing
- Qosina Releases New 2023 Bioprocess Single-Use Components Catalog
- Accumold Once Again A Prominent Presence At MD&M East
- Canon Medical Components, Digital Radiography (DR), Announces High Performance, Affordable, Wireless CXDI-Pro Series Flat Panel Detector Systems
- Sustainable Technologies: Reprocessing Medical Devices To Reduce Healthcare’s Carbon Footprint And Drive Cost Savings
- Viridian Therapeutics Announces Partnership With Drug Delivery Innovator Enable Injections
- Cardinal Health Executives Visit Capitol Hill, Engage With Members Of Congress On Key Legislative Priorities
- Qosina Introduces New Genderless AseptiQuik® W Series Connectors For Large-Volume, High-Flow Production Environments