Automated cells can improve quality, reduce labor, lower cycle times and increase production. At SMC, we take pride in offering industry-differentiating automation expertise. We are committed to meeting or exceeding our customers’ requirements by designing and building work cells that gain a competitive edge. Our in-house automation team will design cutting-edge automation customized to your specific program, ensuring that your requirements for quality and reliability are met time and time again.
Whether your program requires fully automated assembly and testing equipment or manual bench-top assembly aids, SMC can offer a solution to your most challenging requirements. Featuring repeatability, reliability, and quality verification for even the most stringent devices, SMC’s automation cells are built to help you bring the highest quality parts to market on time.
SMC’s Automated Manufacturing Systems capabilities include:
- Internal automation teams serving all SMC’s global locations
- In-house design, machining, programming and system construction
- Development of manual bench top assembly aids
- 100% quality verification systems
- Lab-based “Proof of Concept” activities
- Machine Vision implementation
- SCARA, 6-axis and Cartesian robot integration
Contact SMC for more information on how their automated manufacturing services can assist in ensuring your medical device’s quality and reliability requirements are met time and time again.