FLIR Research Studio is powerful, simple-to-use software for analyzing how thermal imagery changes over time. Designed to work the way you work, the software makes thermal analysis faster, more convenient, and enables better teamwork. Whether a Windows, MacOS, or Linux user, Research Studio provides customers with an easy way to quickly and efficiently display, record, and analyze accurate thermal data on their machine in any of 22 languages.
A streamlined, intuitive user interface and unique feature set enables users to effortlessly record and evaluate thermal data from multiple FLIR cameras and recorded sources simultaneously.
Highlighted FLIR Research Studio features include:
- Capable of installation on multiple operating systems – PC, Mac, Linux
- Support for multiple languages
- Powerful, yet simple to use
- Provides the ability to analyze multiple radiometric sequences simultaneously
- Great workspace functionality allows the user to easily recall all their settings and data sequences with just a click
- Both permanent license and yearly license options
- Compatible with all FLIR Instruments cameras with data streaming functionality
This initial software release is targeted at University researchers and entry-level R&D customers as it combines the features above in a simple to implement program.
For additional information on the FLIR Research Studio, download the available datasheet.