Hayden Precision Industries is at the forefront of the industry for micro-machined precision components
MedSource Technologiesen Precision Industries is at the forefront of the industry for micro-machined precision components. World-class quality, on-time delivery, and our ability to go above and beyond client expectations keeps HPI customers loyal.
Specializing in titanium, stainless steel, and plastic microcomponents for medical device manufacturers, Hayden Precision produces quantities ranging from prototypes to long runs on state-of-the-art CNC turning centers. These centers are fully supported by secondary machining, finishing, and quality assurance equipment.
CNC Turning Centers
- Citizen F-12 (0.5" capacity)
- Citizen M-20 (0.787" capacity)
- Hardinge Conquest 2 Axis
- Citizen F-16 (0.625" capacity)
- Citizen E 16J (0.625" capacity)
- Mori Seiki M25FU Machining Center
- Miyano TSV 33 Drill and Tapping Machine
- Miyano GN-4 CNC Turning Centers
- Hardinge Super-Precision Lathes and Speed Lathes
- Manual Surface Grinders and Bench Grinders
- Charmilles Robofil 2020SI Wire EDMs Finishing Operations
- Burlytic Electro Chemical Deburring System
- Pneumatic & Electric Deburring Tools
- Tumblers (vibratory and controlled velocity), Sand Blast Units and Buffers
- Robotic Deburring and Polishing Cell
- Lapmaster Lapping Machine
- Semi-Aqueous 5-Step Ultrasonic Component Cleaners Packaging
- O.G.P. Smartscopes
- Tesa Profile 30
- Optical Comparators with Digital Readout
- Air Gages
- Granite Inspection Surface Plates
- Digital Scales
- Variety of Gages
HPI maintains the principles of Total Quality Management with a customer-based team organization and an emphasis on employee empowerment. Our teams have ownership not only of the production process, but also of assigned customer relationships. It is because of the continual rapport we have developed with clients that our teams remain motivated to exceed expectations of product quality and on-time scheduling.
Each team functions in a self-contained production area with all the equipment and resources necessary to manufacture micro-components from order entry through on-time shipment. We've dedicated space, time, equipment and staff specifically for you—to place your order from our hands into yours.
Integrated Production Program
With so much responsibility and authority vested in the work teams, superior communication is vital. Hayden developed the software for an Integrated Production Program that unifies all elements and information into a paperless system. From order entry, specifications, engineering and process development—to material control, quality standards, and production methods—status is available at any of the computer terminals throughout the plant. This ensures that everyone at HPI can give customers an exact and immediate answer.
Systems in Synergy
MedSource Technologiesen's precision production, the organization of dedicated teamwork, and our integrated production program provide our customers with the HPI edge. We have carefully planned our systems from ordering to delivery to guarantee customer satisfaction. These systems operating in synergy allow us to give you what you want, when you want it.
<%=company%>, 3902 California Road, P.O. Box 637, Orchard Park, NY 14127-0637. Phone: 716-662-5025; Fax: 716-662-5772.