Helium leak detection (HeLD) is routinely used and widely accepted for applications that require the utmost leak sensitivity.
- Helium is a small, non-reactive gas that is naturally rare in the atmosphere.
- A custom-tuned spectrophotometer quantitatively measures the amount of helium escaping a package under vacuum.
- Leakage is quantified to levels well below Maximum Allowable Leakage Limits (MALL) of most all product-package systems; ideal for package development and validation.
- HeLD is currently used to fulfill test requirements or procedures in FDA guidance, EU Annex 1, AS
Click the button below to directly contact the supplier. Use it to:
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.