Electronic medical devices need to be tested for EMC/EMI/RFI susceptibility to ensure that they remain immune to interference from cell phones, other electronic medical equipment, or other sources of RF emission. The ATH800M6G is a high-gain horn antenna covering the 0.8 to 6 GHz frequency range and has been designed for such EMC testing applications.
- Peak Input Power (maximum): 15 kW peak pulse maximum (1% duty cycle, 6µs pulse width)
- Power Gain (over isotropic): 10 dBi minimum, typically increasing to 24 dBi at 6GHz.
- Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- VSWR: Maximum: 2.5:1, average 1.6:1
- Weight: 16 lbs, or 7.26 kg
- Size (W x H x D): 18.25 x 18.25 x 27.25 in, or 46.3 x 46.3 x 69.2 cm
Download the datasheet for more information on the horn antenna’s features, specifications, and performance, and to learn more about how it can assist in EMC/EMI/RFI susceptibility testing of medical devices.