IDI Coax Probes consist of an extensive line-up of high reliability coaxial probes uniquely designed to address specific requirements such as testing at high frequencies, or needing an RF interconnection. The probes include features such as a controlled impedance signal path with reliable connect/ disconnect operations, a ring, quadrant or rectangular array footprint, customizable power, ground and signal paths, and advanced mechanical docking and interconnection systems.
Each coaxial probe is dimensionally different, creating a high level of fixturing customization, although some basic concepts are universal. For this reason, IDI is ready to assist in designing and building a custom interconnect system incorporating IDI’s probes. IDI Coax Probes can be found in a variety of medical applications involving camera pills, cochlear implant accessories and hearing aids, medical dispensers, and much more.
Coaxial Probe Models:
- 100445 / 100746 - Single Ended with Shielding Plunger and Cable
- 100526 - Single Ended with Cable
- 100546 - Double Ended with Shielding Plungers
- 100547 - Double Ended with Cable
- 100559 / 100910 - Single Ended with Shielding Plunger and SMB Connector
- 100563 - Single Ended with Shielding Plunger and SMB Connector
- 100780 - Single Ended with Shielding Plunger and Cable
- 100999 - Non-Rotating Shielding Plunger with Cable
- 101097 - Double Ended with Shielding Plungers
For more features and specifications on IDI Coax Probes, download the datasheet.