Celanese offers multiple material solutions for all varieties of inhaler types to address critical needs, including parts for drug contact. Ask about options with specialty tribological and mechanical properties and how our technical capabilities and expertise can support you during all stages of medical device development and validation.
Celanese provides industry-leading experience in supporting the development of inhalation devices. Target inhaler parts Celanese specializes in include:
- Moving parts and valves
- Low friction gear assemblies
- Metering assemblies, dose counters and indicators
- Breath release mechanisms and spring assemblies
- Filter grids, meshes, piercing elements and mechanisms
- Drug contact and air flow parts
For more information on how Celanese's portfolio of products is used in inhalation devices, download the available datasheet.