Kelco has a long history of producing some of the most intricately machined components available
MedSource Technologieso has a long history of producing some of the most intricately machined components available. State-of-the-art equipment and highly skilled personnel enable us to provide customers with quality machined parts, shipped on time—at a competitive price.
The ability to machine intricate shapes and sizes while maintaining exacting tolerance is one of the reasons Kelco has earned such a strong reputation for customer satisfaction. Because of demands for smaller, more complex, tighter tolerance components, Kelco continuously increases its capacity and streamlines the processing of parts. This keeps us on the leading edge of technology. Kelco offers:
- Prototype to full production capabilities
- The ability to machine complex components from micro-miniature to 1" diameter
- Wide range of materials including stainless steel, titanium, platinum, and MP35N
- Tolerances to +/- .00005" on a production basis
- Manufacturing equipment including CNC Swiss, wire, sinker, and small hole EDM, and automated secondary operations
- On-site tooling and fixturing
- Passivation, humidity testing, and salt fog testing in-house
- Clean and modern facility, large inventory of materials in stock
- Strong customer service
At Kelco, quality control is a vital priority. Due to the critical nature of the parts we manufacture, including many components having implant applications, our environment is one of intense awareness of our customers' quality requirements.
We are involved in Certified/Self Inspection, JIT and SPC programs and we produce parts in compliance with GMP and ISO 9002 standards.
MedSource Technologieso employees also take ownership and responsibility for the parts produced. This kind of communication, commitment, and quality assurance allows customers to trust Kelco's strong reputation time after time.
Your satisfaction is our goal. Customers have come to rely on Kelco's manufacturing and engineering expertise to help create components that meet both cost and performance expectations. One-on-one relationships, flexibility, and responsiveness continue to help us grow—from the small job shop we were in 1968, to the large manufacturing facility we are today. From one piece to one million pieces, Kelco Industries is a company you can count on.
<%=company%>, 6420 Zane Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55429-4199. Phone: 612-535-1174; Fax: 612-535-2049.