Use Alconox manual cleaning products for cleaning small articles such as medical examination instruments, labware, or circuit boards, and large articles such as process equipment.
Typical Use: For cleaning small articles such as medical examination instruments, labware or circuit boards, and large articles such as process equipment.
Advantages: Versatile, inexpensive, effective.
Concerns: Time consuming and labor-intensive. May not be effective on difficult-to-reach areas requiring pre-soak, ultrasonic, or machine cleaning.
- Make up cleaning solution as in mixing directions, or use undiluted detergent on a warm, wet cloth or sponge for non-abrasive scouring. Clean as follows:
- Wet the article with solution by dunking or using a soaked cloth or sponge.
- Clean with a cloth, sponge, cotton swab, brush or pad that agitates surface soils without marring the surface.
- Rinse thoroughly. Wear gloves, eye protection, and other safety equipment if recommended.
Click the button below to directly contact the supplier. Use it to:
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.