Xcentric offers CNC Machining services utilizing the latest in CNC technology to make high precision machined parts for a wide range of applications. The company offers a full line of 3, 4 and 5 axis machining centers equipped with automation to handle both small and large volume runs.
Components are produced with standard tolerances of +/-0.005”. Tighter tolerances may be specified but may affect pricing and delivery. Secondary operations such as tapping, marking, and surface treatments are available upon request for an additional charge.
See a list of materials Xcentric can CNC machine. See available size and complexity capabilities.
- 3 axis Machining
- 4 axis Machining
- 5 axis Machining
- CNC Turning
- Small Plate Work
- Precision Machining
- Small Batch Production
- Prototype CNC Work
- Brass / Bronze
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- See More
- Parts Sizes Available
- 3 axis: up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- 4 axis: up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- 5 axis: up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- Lathe and Turning up to 6″ in Diameter
- Plate Work up to 12″ x 12″ x 1-1/2″
- Finishes Available
- As Machined– Cutter marks from the CNC Machining process will be present.
- 320 Paper – A light sandpaper will remove the cutter marks left over from the CNC machining process, but will leave behind a uniform scratch pattern from the sand paper.
- 400 Paper – A smoother alternative to 320 Paper
- Light Bead Blast – This will remove light cutter marks and light sandpaper scratches, leaving behind a smooth uniform sheen.
- Heavy Bead Blast – this will remove heavier cutter marks and scratched left behind by sandpaper and will have a light texture appearance.
- Smooth Finish – This is typically 600 grit paper and can be polished.
- Optical Smooth Finish – 1500 grit paper used before polishing.
- Anodizing – Corrosion Prevention and aesthetics
- Chrome Plating – Mirror like hard Finish
- Custom Coatings & Finishes – Available upon request
Download the datasheet for more information on these capabilities.