Source: Alconox Inc.
Alconox ultrasonic cleaning products clean large batches of articles and provide fast, effective, penetrating, and convenient cleaning.
- Alconox: Powdered Precision Cleaner
- Liquinox: Critical-Cleaning Liquid Detergent
- Citranox: Acid Cleaner And Detergent
- Citrajet: Low-Foaming Liquid Acid Cleaner
- Tergazyme: Enzyme-Active Powdered Detergent
- Alcojet: Low-Foaming Powdered Detergent
- Detojet: Low-Foaming Liquid Detergent
- Luminox: Low-Foaming Neutral Cleaner
- Tergajet: Low-Foaming Powdered Detergent
- Solujet: Low-Foaming Phosphate-Free Liquid Detergent
- Detergent 8: Low-Foaming Ion-Free Detergent
Typical Use: To clean large batches of articles or for fast, convenient cleaning.
Advantages: Fast, effective, penetrating cleaning.
Concerns: Capital cost, material tolerance for ultrasonic agitation.
- Make up detergent solution in a separate container.
- Add cleaning solution, run machine for several minutes, to degas solution and allow heater to come up to temperature.
- Place groups of small articles in racks or baskets.
- Align irregularly shaped articles so the long axis of any part faces the ultrasonic transducer (usually the bottom).
- Immerse articles to be cleaned for 2-10 minutes, or longer, as needed. Remove and rinse thoroughly.