Alconox ultrasonic cleaning products clean large batches of articles and provide fast, effective, penetrating, and convenient cleaning.
Typical Use: To clean large batches of articles or for fast, convenient cleaning.
Advantages: Fast, effective, penetrating cleaning.
Concerns: Capital cost, material tolerance for ultrasonic agitation.
- Make up detergent solution in a separate container.
- Add cleaning solution, run machine for several minutes, to degas solution and allow heater to come up to temperature.
- Place groups of small articles in racks or baskets.
- Align irregularly shaped articles so the long axis of any part faces the ultrasonic transducer (usually the bottom).
- Immerse articles to be cleaned for 2-10 minutes, or longer, as needed. Remove and rinse thoroughly.