Vision Robot Unit: driving pharma innovation
The Vision Robot Unit (VRU) is a new generation of inspection machine with world-class performance to position the pharma industry for future growth.
Developing the future
Vision Robot Unit is a robotic human-like inspection unit engineered to deliver optimized inspection performances – and ready to integrate Deep Learning models.
Start building your factory of the future with Vision Robot Unit (VRU)
The VRU innovation from Stevanato Group is a modular, robotic system for inspecting parenterals. It was created by employing artificial intelligence principles and applying the technology to the inspection task.
The VRU is a reliable, autonomous island machine, capable of fully automated inspection (cosmetic and particles) without human intervention.
- Island design
- Modular plug and play concept at component and module level
- Freely configurable infeed and outfeed: from/to nest & tub, tray or bulk configurations
- Vision units can be added to increase final output
- Automated inspection
- Wide product range (vials, syringes, cartridges)
- Inspection flexiblity: from liquids to suspensions and lyo
- Modular plug and play concept
- Robots enable the performance of operations that would not be feasible with a standard machine for an optimized inspection process