The standards of quality for flexible packaging continue to be a challenge for manufacturers. PTI’s VeriPac D-Series has been established globally as a technology proven to reduce production waste and cost while improving package quality assurance and brand equity.
The VeriPac D-Series are versatile package inspection systems for dry filled pouches and flexible packaging. To accommodate various package specifications, the VeriPac D-Series is available in several configurations. Each model achieves a specific range of test sensitivity and various test chamber sizes are available depending upon the package size and characteristics. Defect detection down to the 10 to 20 micron range.
- Flexible package micro leak detection
- Vacuum Decay PERMA-Vac Technology
- ASTM Test Method F2338 and FDA Consensus Standard
- Testing is non-destructive allowing for increased sampling and testing frequency
- Capability to test different size pouches, stick packs or sachets without any changeover in parts or system settings.