ABOUT WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES, INC.
West is a leading provider of innovative, high-quality injectable solutions and services. As a trusted partner to established and emerging drug developers, West helps ensure the safe, effective containment and delivery of lifesaving and life-enhancing medicines for patients. We are guided by our core values of Passion for Customers, Leadership in Quality and One West team and these values underpin our purpose to improve patient’s lives. With nearly a century of experience, we work together with our customers to support patient health and fuel a brighter future with product innovation.
West works by the side of customers from concept to patient to develop products that promote the efficiency, reliability and safety of the world’s pharmaceutical drug supply.
- Stoppers and seals for injectable packaging systems: help ensure drug compatibility and stability and protect drugs from environmental impact to help maintain quality and safety while also supporting operational efficiency.
- Syringe and cartridge components: enable a more consistent injection rate to help patients receive accurate dosing with their treatment regimens, minimize drug overfill and microbial contamination.
- Self-injection systems: offering innovative, patient-centric technologies that are easy to use, which have the potential to improve the self-injection experience for patients while mitigating risks.
- Containment and delivery systems: West’s historical experience provides the knowledge and understanding the importance of selecting the correct packaging system with the patients’ health, operational efficiency, drug compatibility and drug stability in mind.
WEST CONTRACT MANUFACTURING TEAM is focused on serving the needs of healthcare companies by providing a single-source solution from product conceptualization through manufacturing and final packaging. West’s team harnesses a powerful combination of innovation, technology, infrastructure and expertise to serve the pharmaceutical, medical and consumer industries. West contract manufacturing harnesses a powerful combination of innovation, technology, infrastructure and expertise to serve the pharmaceutical, medical and consumer industries. Along with more than 50 years of experience, we bring customers quality, safety and reliability in injection molding, contract assembly and finished packaging from our eight locations throughout North America and Europe.
WEST ANALYTICAL SERVICES: has a vast expertise and experience in extractables and leachables, particle analysis, container closure integrity, and performance and packaging/delivery systems among other methodologies. The team’s understanding of materials and delivery systems and their compatibility with the drug product can assist customers in designing studies and in navigating the challenging and evolving regulatory landscape.
ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL, AND GOVERNANCE (ESG)
As a company with the mission to improve patient lives, it stands to reason that we are equally committed to a sustained investment in creating a healthier environment. West believes that, as a global organization, we have a duty and obligation to contribute to building a healthier world and that each of us, working together, can make a difference. We strive to be stewards of a sustainable future by factoring environmental considerations into every aspect of our business. We believe that sustainable practices are directly related to sustainable economic performance and the creation of healthy communities.
A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
An integral part of the healthcare industry, West is committed to delivering quality products that meet the exact product specifications and quality standards customers require and expect. This focus on quality includes excellence in manufacturing, scientific and technical expertise and management. A Patient- First Focus is part of West’s DNA, and we take our responsibility to maintain patient safety very seriously. The slogan of “Every Dose, Every Time – 100% Commitment” is visible throughout West’s manufacturing sites, a constant reminder of our commitment to quality.
A CARING CORPORATE CITIZEN
West has a long and distinguished history of giving back to our communities, and a commitment to philanthropy is embedded in all that we do. The Company contributes to a wide range of organizations working to improve our world. The Herman O. West Foundation, an independently managed 501 (c) (3) entity sponsored by West, is committed to giving to children with special needs in the areas and communities where West employees live and work. Additionally, the West without Borders employee-led fundraising campaign encourages active participation at every local West site.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND CONTAINMENT AND DELIVERY OF INJECTABLE MEDICINES
From trends in self-injection systems and biologic drug delivery to discussions on how to scale up complex medical devices and compliance with governmental regulations and industry guidances, the West Knowledge Center seeks to serve the industry by providing helpful insights and information.
Register today to gain access to all the information the West Knowledge Center provides, including technical reports and bulletins, case studies, scientific posters, and more.
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
530 Herman O. West Drive
Exton, PA 19341-1147
Contact: email@example.com Attn: Dan Meyer
INTEGRATED SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
- Integrated Containment And Delivery Solutions
- West Integrated Solutions
- Injection Molding: Medical Device, Drug Delivery Device And Diagnostics
- Assembly Solutions: Medical, Drug Delivery And Diagnostic Devices
- Process Development
- Prototypes and Pre-Production
- Product Design
- Concept Development and DFM
- Risk Management And The Combination Product Testing Strategy
- Enabling Consideration Of Packaging In The Early Stage Of Combination Product Development
- Enablement Of Patient Centric Solutions Through Integrated Drug-Device Development
- Improvements In NovaPure Plungers For Syringes In Autoinjector Systems
ONCOLOGY CONTAINMENT AND DELIVERY
BIOLOGIC CONTAINMENT AND DELIVERY
- Overcoming The Challenge Of Maintaining Sterility At Low Temperature Storage
- Containment Solutions To Help Emerging Biologic Companies Get Products To The Market Faster
- How To Ensure Correct Component Selection When Outsourcing Production To A CMO
- A Risk-Based Approach To The Development Of An Injectable Combination Product
- West Expands Corning Collaboration And Launches First Product
- The Dynamic Regulatory Environment Of Drug-Device Combination Products
- West Makes Minority Investment In Dublin-Based Latch Medical, A Developer Of Vaccine And Biologics Delivery Platforms
- Reducing Lead Time & Optimizing Costs
- West Introduces Daikyo Crystal Zenith® 2.25mL Insert Needle Syringe System At BIO International Convention
- Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Manufacturer To Invest More Than $70 Million In Kinston Expansion
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Announces West Contract Manufacturing Expansion Creating 110 Jobs In West Michigan
- West Announces Landmark Collaboration With Corning In Pharmaceutical Injectable Drug Delivery
- West Pharmaceuticals And MEDX Xelerator Sign Strategic Collaboration
- Performance Of Novapure Plungers For Syringes In Autoinjector Systems
- Industrialization And Scale-Up Of Drug Delivery System
- Quality By Design And Design Control Roadmap For Combination Products
- Demystifying Performance Testing: Strategies To Qualify Combination Products
- West Launches New Vial2Bag Advanced™ 20mm Admixture Device
- Gene Therapy: Maintaining Sterility At Low Temperature Storage
- Improving The Patient Experience Without Sacrificing Quality Of Care
- How To Address Challenges In Oncology Drug Containment
- NovaPure Stoppers - The Right Choice For Oncology Drugs
- A Proactive Approach To Reducing Particulate Risk
- Biopharmaceutical Company Selects West’s NovaPure 1mL Long Plunger For First Commercial Drug Launch
- Benefits Of Pharmaceutical Quality By Design (QbD): Considerations For Drug-Device Combination Products And Partnerships
- The Importance Of An Analytical Testing Strategy
- Responding To Market Trends In Prefilled Delivery: A Review Of Component Assessment And Selection
- Industry Trends In Biologic Formulations
- Overcoming Challenges Associated With Biologic Drug Formulation And Development
- Delivering Macromolecules: Challenges Associated With The Delivery Of Biologic Drugs
- Altering Patient Treatment: How Subcutaneous Delivery Can Help Patients Manage Chronic Conditions
- The Changing Landscape Of Wearable Drug Containment And Delivery
- Parenteral Packaging And Delivery Systems: Container Closure Integrity
- Testing For Parenteral Packaging And Delivery Systems
- Human Factors Considerations For Combination Products
- The Importance Of Strategic Alliance Partners
- Gamification: The Answer To Pharma’s Non-Adherence Crisis?
- Trends In Prefillable Syringe Systems Concerning Volume And Viscosity
- Orphan Drugs – Small Batches That Demand Attention
- Trends In Drug Delivery: The Growth Of Cartridge-Based Technology
- Why Connect An Auto-Injector To A Smartphone?
- West Expands NovaGuard™ Platform of Products for Safe and Effective Injectable Drug Delivery
- West And Janssen Biotech Agreement To Develop A New Self-injection Technology
- Holistic QbD: A Key To Improved Profitability And Sustained Competitive Advantage With Sterile Pharmaceutical Products
- Sterilization Of Ready-To-Use Components
- The Importance Of A Human Centered Approach To Product Development
- De-Risking Visible Particles Through Component Selection
- FDA Hopes To Spur More ANDA Pre-Submission Meetings During GDUFA III
- Indian Regulatory And Industry Bodies Call For Open Dialog With Policymakers
- Functional Performance Of Stoppers To Support Multipuncture Use