The Lee Company is a leading supplier of miniature, precision fluid control products to a wide range of industries including medical devices and scientific equipment.
Lee Company products are recognized worldwide for superior quality, reliability and performance. Lee's unique capabilities in miniaturization and engineering expertise keep the company at the forefront of fluid control technology and identify Lee as a leading innovator in the field of fluid handling and control.
Founded in 1948, The Lee Company now has almost 800,000 sq. ft. of modern manufacturing and office space at four sites in Westbrook and Essex, Connecticut, and employs over 800 people.
The Lee Company is organized into nine product groups or “cells”. Each product group is comprised of its own engineering, manufacturing and sales teams working together to provide better service and products. Quicker responses and deliveries, higher quality, lower costs and product innovations to better solve our customers’ problems are direct benefits of this approach.
The three Electro-Fluidic Systems (EFS) groups produce high quality miniature solenoid valves (general purpose and chemically inert models), high speed micro-dispense valves, atomizing and dispense nozzles, fixed and variable volume pumps, integrated fluidic manifolds, inert tubing and fluid control components and custom engineered designs. These products are used in medical and scientific instrumentation, analytical/clinical chemistry, in vitro diagnostics, drug discovery and ink jet printing applications.
The five “aerospace” product groups supply Lee Plugs, high pressure solenoid valves, single and multi-orifice restrictors, nozzles, safety screens, check valves, relief valves, flow controls and shuttle valves to a wide range of industries including:
Medical Device Product Applications:
- In-vitro diagnostics
- Respiratory care
- Therapeutic care
- Drug discovery
The Industrial MicroHydraulics (IMH) group supplies Lee Betaplugs, check and relief valves, flow controls, calibrated orifices, and other miniature fluid control components to the automotive and industrial markets. IMH products meet the requirements for quality, economy and ease of automated installation, which are paramount importance to these industries.
The Lee Advantage:
- Complete line of fluid control products
- Worldwide technical support
- Superior quality, reliability and performance
- Over 60 years of experience
- Custom design capability
The Lee Company offers many miniature flow control components other than the standard products described on this website. In fact, approximately 50% of all Lee products are special or custom items designed to meet the requirements of a specific application.
Sales and Service
The Lee Company is committed to full professional service to our customers through a worldwide sales network of graduate engineers. Lee has sales offices in Huntington Beach, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Tampa, and at the Technical Center in Westbrook, CT. The Lee Company also has wholly owned sales and service subsidiaries in London (Gerrards Cross), Frankfurt, Paris (Voisins-Le-Bretonneaux), Milan and Stockholm and is represented in over forty countries.
If you have fluid control problems and would like to talk to an engineer, or would like product information, please contact the Technical Center or your local sales office.
The Lee Company
2 Pettipaug Rd, PO Box 424
Westbrook, CT 06498-0424
Contact: Gillian Russo
- Respiratory Products For Diagnostics And Therapeutics
- Ultra-Miniature 2-Port HDI Solenoid Valve
- Miniature Stepper Dispense Pump Designed For Flexibility And Cost Savings
- Solenoid Pumps: LPL Series
- Solenoid Valves for Medical Instrumentation: LHD Series
- Genvi® Solenoid Valve LGV Series
- High Density Interface (HDI) Solenoid Valves
- Molecular Diagnostics Solutions
- Dispense Pumps
- Relief Valves in Luer Tee
- Orifices in Male to Female Luer
- Hydraulic Safety Screens (For Plastic)
- Flow Control Valves (For Plastic)
- Restrictor Check Valves (For Plastics)
- Precision Orifices (For Plastics)
- Pressure Relief Valves (For Plastic)
- Check Valves (For Plastic)
- Solenoid Valves: LSP Series
- OV’R Driver
- Visco-Jet® Micro-Mixer
- Electro-Fluidic Systems Handbook
- Selecting The Best Pinch Valve For Your Application
- Tech Talk - Xover Valve Flow Cytometry
- Tech Talk - VHS Series Solenoid Valve For Bioprinting
- Tech Talk — LPD Series Dispense Pumps
- Tech Talk - LFN Series Solenoid Valve
- Tech Talk - Fixed Volume Pumps For PCR Testing
- Tech Talk - Control Valves For PCR Testing
- Tech Talk — Control Valves For Metabolic Monitoring
- Tech Talk - Xover Valve Gene Sequencing
- Key Considerations For Selecting A Medical Pump